I've joined an online English club


It's been a long time since I made the last entry. (AGAIN!)
I've been just slack, sooooo slack. I've been keeping my Japanese blog up to date, which is good but this one...(^^;)

Anyway, I've made my goals (or say, to-do-list) for English study for this month.And one of them is to write at least 15 English diaries or articles this month. This time I mean it. I WILL keep this promise! I am on fire!!


Last September, I joined an online English learner's club called Virtual English Club. There are lots of inspiring members who are pretty serious but enjoying their English studies in the club and they always give me a lift and more motivation for my English study.

I took the initiative in holding an English speaking session on Skype, which I had wanted to do for a long time and so far we've had 4 sessions . We have day time sessions and night time sessions and both sessions' contents are basically the same. We are going to have another ones on Wednesday and Saturday. We discuss various kinds of things during a session. We decide a theme and questions(× for a theme) beforehand so that each member can prepare for the discussion. The next discussion theme is Japanese English education which is very controversial and since I myself have been (×gotten) involved in the English education as an English-language tutor, I am pretty interested in it. I am looking forward to the next session.

*This article has been corrected by Gori chan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy