I want to start to do pilates.


As I said before, I walk on the treadmill and walk with my dogs every day. This is my daily routine. It had been going very well until I hit this miner setback, which is a relapse of backache. I still don't know which position of my chair is best for my back. I can adjust its height as well as its back support and incline of the seat. It's a bit annoying and frustrating to be honest. Anyway I had a foot bath this morning so I am feeling a bit better. I hope the backache will go very soon because I've been itching to beef up my exercise and start pilates soon.

My body is getting thinner and fitter but walking is a cardio exercise so I need to build up muscle so that my body burns more energy. I need to do some muscle training but that sort of training is pretty boring. And my back is still not 100 % recovered yet so I have a little bit of reservations about doing it. But ,, hang on! That brought me some memory when I was doing pilates on a regular basis back in Japan. I did feel that my back felt better after I did pilates.( at that time I didn't have any (×a)backache.) As you may know, pilates was devised by a doctor to heal injured soldiers . And backache was one of their symptoms. So basically it should be good for my back as well. I am toying with the idea of starting pilates again tonight. Well, what should I do? Maybe I could start with very simple easy exercise only for a short time. Yeah, that's it! I will do it!

*This article has been corrected by Gori.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy