I'm very happy but I might need some break


Hello, everyone, how are you going?

I've been feeling a bit tired recently. My life has been much better because my back is not as sore as before, actually it's much better. I've been walking almost every day for about 5 weeks or so, which makes me feel happy and excited because this is something I couldn't do for a long time. I like doing exercise(×exercises). Exercising is good both physically and mentally. When I had a terrible backache, I tended to get stressed out very easily but now I think I am coping with things better.

Now that I've walked continuously more than a month, walking is becoming a part of my routine. I can tell that I am getting fitter and slimmer, which gives me more confidence about myself. In addition, I am enjoying the activities in the online English club and I am very motivated to study English.

It's been fantastic recently and I am very happy about it. To be honest, it's been quite some time since I felt this happy(×like this much). I feel like I've gone back to being a normal(healthy) person.

Having said that, I have to admit there is also a tiny bit of feeling that I might need some break. Maybe am I doing too much??? I guess I should slow down a bit.

*This article has been corrected by Gori.

2 comments:

saani said...

Hi waiwai!

Good for you! I'm glad to hear that your back getting better now. Please have some rest before we meet at skype! lol

See you then. Take care and say hello to Gori chan for me!
Chao!

YUKI said...

Hi saani, welcome to my English blog!
Thank you for your comment.

Yeah I think I've finally started to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It was a long and difficult time.

you take care too, saani. You've been working hard again this week! I'll talk to you at the session today. Let's have a lot of fun!

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy