The 4 th skype session was held


Hello, everyone, how 're you going?
I am doing alright. My back is still a bit sore but I am coping with it. This morning my leg was sore too, I wondered why.. I think that's because I didn't walk yesterday. My back has been sore so I thought skipping one walking routine or two might be good for my back since it would get some rest but it seems like it worked the other way round(^^;)

Yesterday was the day when the 4th English Skype session with my usual friends from the online English club was held. In the last session, we decided to have a discussion day and non-discussion day alternately from that day on so yesterday was the first non-discussion day.We started with catching up on news of each one of us, which took us more than 40 minutes. Considering that there were three members attended, which was not so many, we might have spent too much time on it. We might want to make some rules about it ( I wonder). Anyway, after that, one of the members gave a performance of ondoku( reading English out loud), which was very good. I couldn't believe that she just started her Ondoku practice with the English material a few days ago! She is so pumped and very keen on it so I bet she will be very fluent at it in no time! Good on her! After her performance, the other member had a question about ondoku and shadowing so we talked about it. Seems like she is up for it as well. We agreed (×on )that all of us would give an ondoku presentation next time. I wonder which material I will read,, maybe an Aussie news item or something?

Next, we played a game called 'Making up stories'. We took turns making one or two English sentences one after another and created one story. We created a very strange story, which involved the police and a private detective but it was a lot of fun. I am looking forward to the next time.

After the game, we had a little talk about future sessions in Japanese.We confirmed the contents of the next session. There was something I had had in mind for a while about the other member's attitudes toward planning sessions and other stuff. I was kind of doing almost every work about sessions by myself,,which was a bit of hard work. I have much more free time than the others so I am handling it at the moment but things can change. I am getting more serious about share trading, which requires lots of study and research. So to be honest, I thought I would be very grateful if I could some help from other members so that I can put more energy and time on the trading. I didn't know if I should tell them or not because this is kind of a complaint or even criticism. But I didn't want to stress about it any more and I believe that all the members are very nice people so I thought that I should open up and get some help. I got up the nerve and told them. I was worried about their reaction at first but now I am glad that I did it.Thankfully, they understood me and reassured me that they would be more cooperative from now on. I am relieved and also I feel that we have one step come closer to each other, which feels good!

*This article has been corrected by Gori.

2 comments:

saani said...

Good morning, wai wai!
First of all I really appreciate your hard work on the Skype session and at the same time, I'm sorry that we gave you a difficult time. We were glad that you've broached your concern. Don't hesitate to speak up, wai wai-san! Now that you have some time to deal your trading, I hope you can get lots of profits from them! lol

Have a nice day! (^_-)-☆

YUKI said...

Hi saani, Thank you for your heartwarming comment.
I am glad that I've opened it up.
Thank you for your understanding and being so supportive.
Yeah! I am still learning trading but I WILL make some money or a lot of money in the near future!!

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy