I had a TERRIBLE backache again. (no1)


Hi everyone, how are you going?
I had a terrible backache a few days ago and thankfully I am on the mend.
What happen to me was...I got carried away walking on the treadmill out of anger and frustration!! The direct reason for these unfavourable emotions was share trading. I missed out the best chance to sell the shares I had at the highest price. At the time I was very upset but in hindsight, I made at least some profit and the price of the stock dropped down afterward so given that, I did pretty well. I should have been satisfied, not frustrated.

I think that trading was only one of the reasons why I lost my cool. Things have been pretty tough recently. We haven't got rain so we had to order another half tank of water, Gori's work is not doing very well ( He has not worked as often as he used to be. He works as a substitute teacher), And on top of that another school holiday, which lasts for 2 months is coming up very soon. We were expecting that Gori would work in Gori's sisters dairy farm during the holiday to earn some money but again her farm is also very short of rain so we are not sure if he will be able to work there. Well we are planning to go back to Japan next March so we DO need to make money! And my back had been a bit stiff and weird and my period is coming soon so yeah I have to admit that I have been pretty stressed out(^^;)


Usually when I am stressed out, I tend to reach for some sweets like chocolate. But this time I was different. I had been doing very well walking and getting slimmer so I didn't ruin my hard work by binging! So instead I decided to let my steam out by walking. Well I did too much. I walked more than 50 minutes at the highest speed I had ever tried! I was OK right after the walk but soon my back started to toughen up but I didn't worry about it. I just thought maybe I walked a bit too much. I know how (×a )backache happens, which is when(× means) muscle around the back hardens
(× gets hardened) up and that causes (× a)pain. So if you soften up the muscle, you will be fine. So I thought I needed to walk a little more so I went for a walk with my dogs, which was a bad decision and made things worse(^^;)

( This story continues to NO.2)

*This article has been corrected by Gori.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy