5th year anniversary of our relationship


Hi everyone, How are you going?
Today is our 5th year anniversary. I can't believe five years have already passed since Gori and I started our relationship. Time really flies.

I am really blessed that I am being with him. We've been through a lot together for the last five years. Especially when I had a panic disorder, I had a very hard time dealing with it and so did Gori, I think. I have to admit I suffered (×from) an emotional roller coaster almost every day back then and there were lot of times when I took my anger (×angers)and fears out on him. But he never gave up on me and our relationship. He was always there and supportive. And even now he still stays like that, which I am the most grateful about.

He has much (×many) goodness in him. He is hardworking, considerate, funny, smart, charming, caring, energetic, strong, calm in an (×at) emergency, optimistic, and helpful. And there is another one as well, that is,, he never gives up on anything! He is so patient! There is (×are) a lot to learn from him. I've been with him for such a long time and thanks to him, I have changed for the better and now I am living in Australia! I wonder if there is anything that he can learn from me to improve himself. He does have some shortcomings too but you know, no one is perfect. And those shortcomings are nothing compared with those wonderful qualities of him. Anyway I have more serious flaws ..(^^;) so I am not in the place to pick on him about them.

We haven't got anything special to do today other than eating out for dinner. We are going to a restaurant in town, which Gori said served very good food the last time he went there. We haven't eaten out for a while so I am looking forward to it.^^

*This article has been corrected by Gori.


2 comments:

saani said...

Happy 5th anniversary! I'm happy for you. It's about time you to move on to the next stage maybe? ^m^

YUKI said...

Hi saani. I am very sorry for the very late reply!
LOL. 5 years is a very long time,isn't it?? I wonder when the next stage will come..(^^;)

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy