I had a TERRIBLE backache again. (No.2)


(This story continues from No.1)

Well when I was walking with the dogs on the usual route, there was a calf ahead of us. Mick( the puppy) is still very curious about calves and cows and he can't help following them or barking at them. So Mick was kind of going toward the calf and I was walking with Ambi along the barbed wired fence. We were about a few meters away from him. Then suddenly a cow behind the fence saw Mick getting closer to the calf, she went (×got )berserk screaming at Mick. Ambi sensed a danger and she started to bark at the cow and so did Mick. The cow got sooo mad that she pushed through the fence and came very close to us!! I didn't know what was going on at first, all I could think was I might be in a little bit of a dangerous situation. Obviously the cow was very angry at something! I tried to soothe the dogs but they were both out of control. Luckily Gori heard the dogs intense barking and he screamed at me and told me to run away from the cow. So I did, I ran! I was scared so I ran for about 20 meters totally forgetting about the backache! After I ran, I looked back at the cow, she was with the calf. The cow was the calves mum! She got very angry because she thought her calf was in danger so she tried to protect him. I didn't know cows have got such strong affections towards their calves!

Anyway, as you might guess very easily, my backache got worse after the incident (^^;) Even the foot bath didn't work. On the contrary, it made the pain worse. I think I might have strained my back when I ran. I couldn't stand or walk . I could lie down but that's all I could do for the past few days. Now it is getting better, thank goodness. I can walk pretty normally. I do have some pain when I am sitting but it is nothing compared to the torturous pain that I had 2 days ago, which made me feel extremely depressed.

Anyway, I've learned a very useful lesson this time.
I won't do any walking to vent my bad emotions from now on!!

*This article has been corrected by Gori.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's good to be true, since many people need proper care and can not move especially if the case is of lower back pain or a terminal case, I think is the most advisable that this is so and benefit many people who happen thus, it must provide immediate solutions to the sick and targeted as does findrxonline with health issues.

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy