Hey fever??& Oh my back!!


I've been feeling a bit strange. I sneeze, I have a little bit of runny nose and my eyes are very tired and dry. I might have a hey fever or something. I did have a hay fever back in Japan, which was very serious. It affected (×got)my throat so I couldn't eat properly and I didn't even want to speak. That was hard.

My back is a bit sore again too. When I
felt (×got )it again I was(×felt) devastated.. Because the first thing that came to my mind about what caused it was my walking routine. But I also thought 'why now??' And then I looked back those past few days and I thought I got it because my posture was bad when I was sitting on a chair. I was so into share trading that I didn't care less about my back when I was sitting in front of my PC. Anyway it feels better this morning. From now on, I should be more careful when I sit, especially when I am doing the share trading.

*This article has been corrected by Gori.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy