I like the study for discussion sessions!


Hello there.

Yesterday afternoon, another Skype English session was held. There were supposed to be three members joining the session but one of us got sick and had to cancel it (><) I feel very sorry for her because she was very motivated for the session so obviously she was looking forward to it.

We started the session with a small talk in Japanese then moved on the discussion. Yesterday's theme was ' Japanese English education system' . Since I had been interested in the topic and had plenty of time to prepare for it, I was able to come up with my ideas and opinions thoroughly . When I do some study for a discussion session, I always pick up some articles from some websites which are relevant to the topic and learn the background and current situation about it. Then I print out the articles and paste each of them onto a page of a notebook. After that, I wrote down new words and expressions from the articles. I read the articles and words out loud over and over again. After I finish it, I get to form my opinions. I really like this learning process because it is very educational and fun! I feel that I am really studying! It feels as if the time has (×had) gone back to the school days. The more I study, the more I can tell my knowledge is increasing and I am becoming more knowledgeable(×smarter)!

I had a very good time at the session yesterday. We had a lively discussion there! I am going to attend another session of the same topic on Saturday. We are expecting a new member there, which is very exciting!

*This article has been corrected by Gori.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy