Storm.. storm.. here it comes.


Hi everyone. How's it going?

Well, as the weather forecast had predicted, a storm came to our area this afternoon. This was something we'd been waiting for a long time so I was sooooo excited about it. I checked the radar loop on the website of the Bureau's Meteorology so many times to confirm the movement of the storm. There was a pretty big thunderstorm formed on the radar and it was coming straight towards where we live. I went outside to see the sky and I saw some dark clouds in the distance, which I was thrilled about (×made me feel thrilled).

The storm was severe, yes, it sure was.

But....

It didn't rain much!!!

It was the thunder that was very severe, but it didnt rain much!!
We were expecting it to be bucketing down (×bucketing-down) but it was nowhere near it. I was soooo gutted.

We saw countless number of lightnings up from here. Gori got so excited about it so he took some photos of it. It must have been very noisy from rumbling but I had my ear plugs on so I don't really know about it. It's been raining lightly since the heaviest part of the storm passed through.

There was a little nice surprise happened unexpectedly. Usually when a storm hits us, our internet gets cut off and it takes many hours to get it back on. Guess what I am doing now? I am blogging, aren't I! I am using the Internet! The internet was not disconnected this time in spite of that severe storm. Good on you, Skymesh ( our internet provider)! Keep up your good work!


↑It's cool, isn't it??

*For your information, I wrote this article last night.

*This article has been corrected by Gori.

********
今月の目標15記事達成!!やったぁ~♪




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy