I had my second haircut in Aus.


This morning I went to town to get my hair done. My hair was pretty long and heavy, and on top of that, the(×its) ends were dry and damaged so I wanted to do something about it. I had a hair cut once here in Australia about 10 months ago. My hair turned out to be OK, actually it was better than I had expected ( I had heard a lot of bad rumors^^;) I have very thick, coarse, rebellious, strong and naturally curly hair so I always have trouble having a nice hair style, even back in Japan! Well, I haven't mentioned it yet but Gori and I are going to go back to Japan next March for about a month( exciting!), so I thought I could wait until I go back to Japan and get a haircut at my Japanese beauty salon but I just got sick of washing and blow-drying my long and thick hair! It was really a pain in the neck!! So I decided to get it done here in Australia.

I rang up the beauty salon to book a haircut with my hairdresser who cut my hair last time. But unfortunately, she was not in today so I could have booked with her some other time but I was itching to have a haircut so I just booked with any hairdresser available when I popped in. I had reservations about how my new hairdresser would cut my hair but it actually worked favourably (×favourable) for me. My new hairdresser was male and he said he loved cutting Asian hair because it was tough and strong. He said so, many time while he was working on my hair. We had a nice chat and my hair looks even better than the last cut. I like it a lot. But there was also a little surprise. That is,,,,he straightened out my hair with a hair straightener BEFORE he started to cut my hair! Usually, you get that sort of thing AFTER you get a hair cut so I was a bit worried. My hair still looks good but I am not sure how it will look after I wash my hair next time... I really hope it still
looks good.

*This article has been corrected by Gori.

2 comments:

saani said...

Hi waiwai,

Thank you for the time! I really appreciate your corporation! So you had your haircut that sounds nice. I need haircut, too. Last time I had a haircut was....hmmm,,, I don't remember! lol I also have very thick hair.
You were lucky to have a nice hairdresser. I had terrible experiences in the US. One was Chinese(Hong Kong) woman and other one was Russian! I'll tell you the story someday. hahaha
Anyway, are you going to visit Japan? Cool! Are you going to visit Tokyo, too? If so, please let me know, OK?

Well, I'll let you go. Thank you so much for the time. It was fun talking with as usual. Please give my best regards to Gori-chan.
Bye~~

YUKI said...

Hi saani, thanks for your comment.
You are very welcome. Oh you have very thick hair too? Seems like we have a lot to share about it. lol. Yes, we are coming back to Japan but we are going to use Osaka airport instead of Tokyo this time.. But our friends are going to visit Tokyo^^.
It was very nice to talk to you too. Good luck with your eiken interview test!

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy