Welcome to my new blog!



Welcome to my new blog!!

I am Wai wai. I'm Japanese, living in QLD, Australia. I came here in December 2007. I live with my Aussie boyfriend, a cat ,dog and six chooks! They are all my good family.

I like baking cakes, singing, exercising and studying English. I have been learning English for quite a looooong time and I love it! I really want to improve my English more so that  I can get  a job and become more communicative. I am also interested in learning good things for my body and mind. I am susceptible to stress so I want to learn good ways to handle it and be strong! 

In this blog, I am going to write about my cute pets and  life in Australia and thoughts on lots of things in English. 

Please feel free to give your thoughts and comments to any articles!

Thanks for coming, I hope you enjoy my blog and visit me again soon (^^)

Best of luck,

Wai wai

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy