I am an early bird today! & my homework from school





Morning, everyone. How are you going?

Gori and I were early birds this morning. We got up at 5:45 because Gori was going to work for 
his sister and her partner today. They are moving out soon so they need somebody to clean up
 their house. They have big farms, and there they grow cattle and milk cows so they are leading 
a pretty hectic life every day. They don't have time to do it themselves. 
Gori, on the other hand, he is still on his school break. He tried to find some casual jobs 
during this one and half month break but no lock. So this job is going to be good for us. 

Well now I am awake, but I am not sure if I can stay up this way in the morning. 
You know, if you get up earlier than the usual, you always get sleepy after a while.
I have a lot of free time today so I am going to study hard!  

I've got to work on my homework which is writing a movie review. 
I was supposed to write a review of the movie 'Australia' but I don't know why but
it's not shown at the movie theatre in town anymore. I wanted to go to see it with Gori 
in the beginning of this month but when I checked out their schedules,  they had already
finished showing it (^^;)  Oh well, seems like it was not so popular, wasn't it??

 So I've decided to review a different movie, which is my favourite, Shrek! 
It's a kind of old movie now ( released 2001) but I like it very much! 
To tell you the truth, I DID work on it yesterday but it ended up summary of the movie (^^;)
not a review... Well I was a bit disappointed, because I spend quite a long time on it.. 
Anyway I will do my best today.

Have a nice day, everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy