Let me sleeep!!


Hi there, how are you going? 

I am feeling very tired this morning because I had a broken sleep last night. I went to bed around 10 pm ( I am living  like a grandma ^^;) For some reason I didn't get to sleep smoothly and it took me about 30 minutes to fall asleep,which is unusual to me.

 I was woken up in the middle of night by some strange noise from outside, there is a carport right next to our bed room. The sound was something like .. something was walking on the gravels there. I thought it might be a chook which had been locked out so I thought If I am right, I had better put her back in the chook pen. Because Ambi had been off her lead at the time, so she might do some naughty things to the chook. I was very drowsy but got up and tried to find out what's going on there but it was too dark to see anything. After all I got overwhelmed by sleepiness, I convinced myself that it was a cow roaming around and went back to bed. 

 I was asleep for a while..... but again, I was woken up... but this time by the sound of rainfall, which was pretty hard.  I thought...raining is good but not now....

 And this morning,  I think it was around 6, Gori woke me up. He is not an early bird usually, but this morning he jumped out of bed at 6! 


Ohhhhh pleaseeeee. Let me sleep. 

I asked Gori about this morning and he said he had woken up by Ambi's annoying noise!

Thanks for reading again. Have a nice day, everyone.


↑They are Gori's heifers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy