done with the chair make-over!


Hi, everyone. How are you going?

I've finished with the chair make-over so I wanted to let you know.
It took me such a long time because it'd been raining and Gori was using the patio for building his work bench. He used some steels and welded them and ground them. I couldn't stand the noise when he was grinding. Now it's over so I am happy. I gave the chairs a second coat of varnish and had Gori screwed their seat pads back to them. 

These are the chairs before the make-over.


↓We took this picture when Ambi was a puppy. 
 We guessed this chair was going to be her favourite. 



but....... 


We were wrong... the very next day we found out...this ↓




Ohhh nooooo!



Well now, let's see the same chairs  after I've given them a make-over...


ta-da







Well what do you reckon? I like their antique touch. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy