Looking back on last year and resolutions for this year



Hi everyone, how did you spend your New year's break? Did you have fun with your family or friends? Me? Well honestly, it felt like just another ordinary days to me. 


I can't believe that year 2008 ended and year 2009 has started. Time really flies, doesn't it? My goal for last year was to get used to the Aussie way of living. I didn't do anything very special or active at all but I really needed that time so it's ok. I have to admit that I went through some tough times last year because of this change of life. Back in Japan, I did almost all the things by myself but here there are a lot of things I have to get help with. It gets very frustrating sometimes because I can't do it in my way. You know, everyone has his or her own way.

Anyway I am glad that Gori and I have pulled through them together. I feel that those tough times have made our bonds even more stronger.Is this what they call 'a blessing in disguise'?

 
Let's get back to the new year's, well  have you made your new year's resolutions yet?

As for me, I've got three goals for this year. 

・To improve my English skills a lot and take an IELTS test (within 6 months)
・To get some qualifications for job such as a business course and start working or Start working as a unskilled worker.
・To get fit ( including losing weight)

I really want to start earning money soon but to do that I think I should improve my English more and also I should  build up more strength.  I guess my English is good enough for unskilled jobs such as  fruit picking or working in a factory, something like that. So I guess iI should take it into consideration, shouldn't I? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy