hot water problem


Hi everyone, how are you going?

Our gas boiler has been acting up recently and that's bugging me a lot(^^;)
I need hot water to do my lovely foot bath and I really need to have a shower every night to loosen up my muscle and relax. The gas boiler is very fickle, some times it works perfectly, other times it just doesn't work at all, which leaves me cold in the bath tub! How stressing is that! It's been getting warmer here in Australia but still it gets pretty chilly at night. And as you may know, my mum and her friends are coming very soon!! We've got to do something about it!! Luckily Gori learned gas-fitting at TAFE and he's been working on it. Last night, he told me that he 'd found what was wrong with it. He is going to fix it this afternoon. I really hope it will be OK. Otherwise it's going to be a little bit of disaster! Mums are coming next Sunday!

Since there was another drama happened again
last night, I couldn't have a shower.
My back is a little tight now. Maybe I should have a foot bath this morning.

Thank you for reading!

*This article is not corrected yet.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy