what a nice feeling!


Hello everyone, how are you going?
I am doing pretty well(^^)

My new roster has been working very well for me.
All the pressure  has gone and now my sleeping condition has improved a lot.
It's not that I can sleep like before I started to work, but I know that I did sleep and that's a nice feeling.  So I feel more energetic and stronger, which makes me feel happy and motivated to work and do other stuff such as studying English, exercising and blogging, etc. Gori is still away from home but I am feeling very stable  and confident. You know the last time Gori went down to Brisbane to take the course for a week, I was very vulnerable and I had a hard time dealing with it but now I am not like that at all. I feel very very happy with me!

These kind of things are very normal for healthy people ( I am not telling you that I am not healthy) but for me after I've experienced panic disorder and other health problems, starting working and keeping it up is a really big thing.  When I got the first insomnia, honestly I felt devastated because I thought I might end up quitting the job. That could be a traumatic setback next time I wanted to get a job.  I really didn't want to quit the job easily so I was pretty worried. But now things are picking up. I am sooooo relieved, you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy