The sky is pretty dark now.


Hi everyone, how are you going?
I have a bit of a backache but it's nothing serious.

This week is the third week of Gori's TAFE course and he left for Brisbane on Sunday.
I am getting used to being alone without him, thanks to our lovely pets, Costa, Ambi and six chooks.

It was bucketing down outside just a few minutes ago but now it's let up.
I thought we were going to have a storm this afternoon because it was pretty hot and muggy today. I've been in Australia for about a year and half now and I think I am getting a better guesser about predicting whether or not a storm will come.

Now the sky is still looking ominous, I hope we don't get a serious storm. You know why?
That's because it affects the TV signals, especially the sound. And of course it could cause a blackout as well.  We've got some torch, candles at hand just to be on the safe side, but I don't want to spend a night alone in the dark, you know. 

Well I think I should write English diary more often in order to improve my English.
Writing is a good way of sorting out the grammar things and vocab in the head, I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy