That's my bad...(^^;)


Hi everyone, how are you going?
I am doing.. well.. so-so.

In yesterday's blog I mentioned that I had a backache but it has become a bit worse since then(^^;) That's probably because I went for a walk yesterday morning and I also had to squat many times at work.

The reason why I got this backache is that I had too much exercise two days ago. I have been on a diet since this Sunday. What I do to lose weight is to do some walking ( with Ambi), step exercise, muscle toning with light weights and pilates. I don't do all the exercises everyday, of course.

Among these exercises , the ones I really find helpful are walking& stepping and pilates.
when you want to lose weight and tone up your body, you gotta do some moderate aerobic exercise such as walking, swimming, and biking etc and strength training for example, weight training, sit-ups, push-ups etc. So walking and stepping are really good for burning my fat and pilates is good for tone up and sculpt my body. It's also good for my mental health too. I really like pilates because it really works very well! No wonder Hollywood celebrities are going crazy about it. I did pilates 3 days in a row ( but not yesterday due to my backache) and now I can definitely tell the difference around my belly!! It is really amazing and a big wow to me!!

When you go on a diet, which would you care more, about your weight loss or size??
Well I care more about size, I mean how I look rather than how much I weigh. The reason is very simple; nobody can tell how much you weight by the look!! I DO weight myself on a regular basis but I am more focusing on waist size. After all if you just drink some water, that makes you heavier, doesn't it? I don't want to get bothered by it.

Well back to the reason why I got this backache, I did exercise for more than one and half hours two days ago! It's not that I did that long non-stop, I did 3 kinds of exercises for 30 minutes each separately. I had never done those kind of things before, so obviously I got carried away.
And I have my reservations about my technique of pilates. I have been doing pilates on and off for more than 4 years. I bought a pilates book with DVD and learned the exercises from them. But now I feel that as time has gone by, I have forgotten the very important basic part and have been doing in my own way, which might have caused my back problem(^^;) Well I gotta shape up and get back to the book and DVD and learn the technique once again. Pilates was created in order to heal injured soldiers by some doctor and it is supposed to be good for people who have got a backache not causing a backache!

Anyway I gotta rest for a while until the backache goes. I really hope it goes very soon.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 My English Diary ~ in Australia~. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy